Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Searching for a treasure

It's been a while now since I last blog. Suddenly there's a thought to blog some recent activities I had. A quick summary for last month is, I went to North Vietnam together with Melissa and a group of good friends. We visited Hanoi, Sapa and Ha Long Bay. Here is a good link written by Kelly that summaries everything. http://teohkelly.multiply.com/photos/album/27/Jun714_North_Vietnam_HOT_HOT_trip. Honestly, there are too many unexpected incidents and Kelly managed to narrate it out very well.

Another most recent event was the treasure hunt to Genting Highland, organized by PMG, for all Penang manufacturing company. We were one of the earliest to complete and we win nothing. When the organizer announces the result, the whole team was shocked to know we barely had 50% correct answers. What a shame. It's alright, the next one will be in Langkawi and we will do better.

I would not say that I came back empty handed from this treasure hunt trip; in return I have a wonderful opportunity to capture 2 beautiful ladies - they are also my team member for the treasure hunt. Please check out the photos in DM Photo Arts http://dmphotoarts.wordpress.com/. Hayzel and Sharon are fun going and always in a high spirit mood. I really enjoy capturing their photos as they are good in posing. Alright, that's all for now. I shall be back.








No comments: