Thursday, December 18, 2008

Malaysia online photo printing service - EOE Online

I have been asking when will Malaysia will have such services, where we can post up our photos locally and get it printed and sending back the copies to your desired mailing address. Finally a friend told me that right now there is such services available in Malaysia - EOE Online. I have just posted up 50 photos and the process of uploading the photos are pretty easy, I believe even my mom can do it very well too. So, let's see how soon I can receive them and will provide another review on EOE Online's services, whether it is up to my expectation or not.

The price is reasonable and it takes in various sizes of photo printing order. Additionally, if your order is above RM35, you will get free shipping - isn't this is nice. I can save time, petrol and at the same time surfing the web for online gaming and at the same time getting my photos ordered!

Being a freelance photographer, I will surely recommend this online services by EOE to all my clients. On top of that, you can write special instruction to EOE for your photos on how you would like it to be done. Sounds cool?

So check out the EOE web and you may pick up some gift for your love ones. By the way, here's the lastest promotion from them. Spread the word of a convenient online photo printing service to all! With each 4R print at only RM0.30 (current promotion) and free delivery* for orders above RM35.00, you’ll get your money worth! Not forgetting the time you saved travelling too!

1 comment:

Pet said...

Really, your mom also can? Now they are quite high-tech already, hor? :-)