Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Title? Is it important?

It's already my 8th month and the application is still pending for approval. I wonder why it take so long to get my application been approved. It's just a simple title but it gives great impact and meaning.

According to www.dictionary.com, Title is defined as "8. anything that provides a ground or basis for a claim." So, is title important to you? Or you would rather make an assumption to claim something/someone belongs to you? Maybe some of us would rather to stay in the unknown state and maybe some of us can't live in such situation. Let me know what do you think and how important is a title for you.

...cheers...

3 comments:

小小 said...

Why is it so complicated? You sounds so serious... ???

Daniel Yap said...

Well, sometimes life is quite complicated...hahaha...don't you agree?

What to do, the officer don't want to approve my application and giving me tough time. Be patient saja...

小小 said...

take it easy... :)