Friday, June 1, 2007

Surrendering the Doubts in Life

So many things that I wish I could do or have it. But I realize that most of the things I desire are beyong my control. I have tried so many times to do every single possible way to achieve my dream(s), even to the extend of being selfless-ness; but that doesn't show any positive result, which sometimes I ended up with more bitterness and regrets!!!

I start my car engine and drive off slowly while at the same time looking upon the windows - hoping something might happen...haha... I guess I really want it to happen faster than I have planned. Hey guys, at least I am putting HOPE.

I often talk to God and share stuffs to Him, I know He is there ready to listen to me. The journey back home changed to be more comforting - from disappointment to gladness and joy in the heart. I told Him that I just want SURRENDER everything, every single things in my life to Him. Tears might try secretly escaping from my eye lids - and I let it flow freely, knowing that I can continue to stand up and face the trials in life. I just need to be still and have faith in God.

Phew!!! What comforting trip back home. Thank You God for giving me the strength to walk thru the daily unexpected challenges. I just want to trust and surrender everything to You.

1 comment:

小小 said...

"I have tried my best and I will never regret!" - William Hung ^_^