Saturday, August 11, 2007

A Visit to Matanzas Creek Winery

John Wan - My counterpart based in Santa Rosa brought me to an awesome and beautiful winery - The Matanzas Creek Winery. It is famous for producing premium class wines in the world. I was given a chance to do wine tasting and from this experience, which enable me to understand better the range of wines available in the market. I had about 5 - 6 different type of wine tasting, each has very different color and flavor. It is difficult to describe the texture of each one too - I guess it takes more practise.
I am standing in the middle of a recently harvested lavander field.
Some wild grass that I thought it is nice and unusual in Malaysia.

2 comments:

Misty Eyes said...

son, dont get drunk with the wine and girls....nice pictures you took

小小 said...

gosh, look at the view!!! remember to take more pic ya!!! ^_^