Sunday, November 4, 2007

Living Luxuriously in Shenzhen and Lowly in HK

Yahoooooooooooooo.....it's weekend! Hong Kong, here I come. That's the feeling I felt on Sat morning. I have been hearing so many stories about HK's hostel and I managed to book one for my Sat night stay. Here is something new I experienced - my hotel stay in Shenzhen was 180' different with the one in HK. Anyhow, I just need a place to sleep in HK, as long it is clean, safe and comfortable enough.

If you would like to save up some money and having no problem sleeping in a hostel like the one I had, then it is alright. However, please do a careful background search before making a reservation for the room.

Below photo is taken from The Marco Polo Hotel in Shenzhen.



And this photo is taken in HK - one of the budget hostel for a night to sleep.

3 comments:

小小 said...

hahaha, sky & ground huh, kakaka... =P

小小 said...

oiiiIII!!! ESCALATION!!! upload more pic pls!!! (((seems that i am the only one here to escalate & comment huh...)))

welovepenang said...

wat a huge diff.. wat to do.. hong kong = one inch of gold = one feet of land... wat to do a.....

but at least even small room.. wat u have in the Shen Zhen u have it at the HK..... hahaha...