Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Shenzhen, here I come!!!

It's about 1 hour to midnight now, here I am still blogging and commenting Kelly Teoh's blog about her sien-ness. I have about 5-6 hours to rest as I am going to catch a flight to Shenzhen tomorrow morning.

Nope, it's not another holiday trip, but it is a business trip to Shenzhen to do a support job in Dongguan. It's my 1st time and I am "super" excited about it as I am going there alone. Good thing is I am going to team up with my counterpart to carry out "Operation Rescue & Restore" mission. I have all the necessary tools readied and pretty confident for this mission.

Of course as usual, I will explore and take photos things that interest me. Just stay tune!

...."Daniel, Kambate!!! Hmmm....Don't worry, everything will turn out fine. Just enjoy the whole process and eat some more smelly toufu...and the siumai there...very nice one"...Hahaha...

1 comment:

小小 said...

yeah~ enjoy ur trip ya! ^_^
(((how come nite flight one)))