Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hello 28 and going strong

I had a wonderful 28 birthday celebration, which it was being celebrated in a very modest manner.

While I was driving to work on that day (Thursday), I felt a sudden peace in my heart that I do not need to worry about it, which it has been troubling in my mind for the last 5-6 days. At about 9am, I received a call from the bank and it was indeed a great news; it is a super big birthday present from Father. I was overjoyed with the news till I asked the bank officer to reconfirm the news. Hahaha.... :) What a nice way to start the day. Thank you Jesus! And for the rest of the day, I had lunch and dinner makan with my colleagues and my good buddies from EPCC. In short, it was a nice and wonderful day on my b-day.

Moving on, there will be great challenges awaiting for me. For the next 3 months, it is definitely going to be a busy months. There's business trips to go, multiple trainings to give, project to be completed, church video production to run and etc. I pray and hope I am able to manage my time well and give all my best in everything I do. A good friend of mine always says this to encourage me "DANIEL, 加油!!!"

1 comment:

小小 said...

^_^ gambateh~! =P
& again, happie burbday ya... ^_^